lördag 12 mars 2011

Hard day, but will also be fun....

Today i woke up early, for a saterday that is.
I decided yesterday to go to hospital with my sons granny's husband and visit granny and say my good byes to her. The kids didnt want to but changed their minds and followed.
Was very very hard but felt good in the end to have visit her.

In few hours me and my boyfriend, Janne, goes to friends house to eat, drink, talk and laugh. Its decided long ago and i feel a bit tired after all to do so but in same time fun. I miss Jeanette and was long ago that i saw her.

When i started this blog, the feeling i had was that its not gonna be just another diary, i wanted to have something "special" to write about.
After what happened it turned out to be a journal anyway, well atleast for 2 days. I will now continue think about what maintopic here will be in the future.

Tudilu

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar